Saturday, August 7, 2010

" Love " .....what is Love ?

What is Love ? 

                             Love is when my mom comes to me at night and say - " Beta , I Love You " . 

                             Love is when I come back from the work and Papa say - " Beta , Late hone wala the to call ker daita  " .

                             Love is when my Bhabhi say - " Oye hero , Ladki wadki patai ke nahi " .

                             Love is when my sister say - " Bhiya , meri shadi k baad mujhse jhagda kon krega"  .

                             Love is when i am moodless & My brother say - " chal yaar khin ghumne chalte  hai " .

                             Love is when my best friends call me & say - " Kamine !!!! , tere bina dil nahi lagta yaar " .

                            

      That's Love . Don't miss it in Life . I love my family and friends . Love is not only for girls-friends or boys-friends . Love is better then having girls-friends or boy-friends . 

 

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment